Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Facebook, anyone?

So, I finally cracked and joined facebook. Just a quick post saying that I hope any of you bloggy friends will look me up there, as I'd love to be able to keep in closer touch & facebook is a nice & easy way to do so...plus I can hopefully SEE you there, that is if you post a photo!
Here's my profile link-
Just send me an add friend request. That's it. All done!:-)
If you haven't tried it, be forewarned. It's quite addicting.
Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Rhondamum said...

Hey Karen! I just joined facebook too and added lots of pics! I will head right over and add you as a friend, friend. Hope you are doing well!

Rhonda...

One Gal's Trash said...

Hi Karen,
Just wanted you to know I "tagged" you last night. See my blog for details. Hope you are well.
Pam
http://onegalstrash.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would love to get your mom's address so I can send her a postcard since I'm going on a trip Friday:)

Amy said...

I am dying to sit down and read your blog from beginning to end, of course with a glass of wine! You have one new subscriber!